One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A meter for measuring electric power in watts.
- ‘With the wattmeter now placed in series and the transmitter off, you can measure the forward RF power.’
- ‘Measurement of watts is not an easy business and many types of wattmeter are around.’
- ‘If the load impedance is not equal to the transmission line impedance, the wattmeter will indicate the amount of reflected power.’
- ‘The electric power applied to the transducer was measured using a sampling wattmeter.’
- ‘The potential coil of the wattmeter generally has a high-resistance resistor connected in series with it.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.