One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Milking staff should look for clots, strings, wateriness or discolouration of milk.’
- ‘It will lessen the itchiness, wateriness and the redness of the sore eyes.’
- ‘Judged by wateriness alone, the state is closer to the Netherlands than Nebraska.’
- ‘It has all the flavor of a bell pepper packed into a wall with one half the thickness, and none of the wateriness to chew your way through.’
- ‘Other than the wateriness, it was really quite good, if a bit too spicy for my tastes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.