One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Primarily a watercolorist, Dixon also works in oil and acrylics.’
- ‘He was born at Blackrock, near Dublin, into a cultured family: his father (a solicitor) and his brother (an architect) were good amateur watercolourists.’
- ‘When pursuing a bachelor's degree in art, she was introduced to watercolor and has been a watercolorist ever since.’
- ‘Fifty watercolours spanning the illustrious fifty-year career of this prolific printmaker, designer, muralpainter and watercolourist are available for sale, including topographical scenes from India, Italy, Paris and London.’
- ‘Moreover, as the exhibitions of his work this autumn prove, he was an outstanding draughtsman and watercolourist.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.