A device for heating domestic water.
- ‘Before your turn on your water heater or furnace, make sure there is nothing flammable stored next to it.’
- ‘I installed wall heaters, an electric water heater, dryer and range, but asked for help with a mechanical heat pump.’
- ‘Ensure that the temperature on your water heater is set to 120 degrees.’
- ‘There are more safety considerations effecting the installation of a water heater than the exhaust system.’
- ‘The new home I'm buying has the water heater in the garage.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.