One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A device for heating domestic water.
- ‘There are more safety considerations effecting the installation of a water heater than the exhaust system.’
- ‘I installed wall heaters, an electric water heater, dryer and range, but asked for help with a mechanical heat pump.’
- ‘The new home I'm buying has the water heater in the garage.’
- ‘Ensure that the temperature on your water heater is set to 120 degrees.’
- ‘Before your turn on your water heater or furnace, make sure there is nothing flammable stored next to it.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.