One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I would stand in a corner watchfully, taking pictures as the opportunities came.’
- ‘Matthew carefully and watchfully walked out the door.’
- ‘The entrants would have to be ever conscious of the struggle, and tread carefully and watchfully.’
- ‘Familiar with the production process, he got his shots by hovering watchfully near potential moments, camera ready.’
- ‘Security guards stood watchfully, while anxious exhibitors slept alongside their valuables in case thieves struck in the night.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.