One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Security guards stood watchfully, while anxious exhibitors slept alongside their valuables in case thieves struck in the night.’
- ‘Matthew carefully and watchfully walked out the door.’
- ‘The entrants would have to be ever conscious of the struggle, and tread carefully and watchfully.’
- ‘Familiar with the production process, he got his shots by hovering watchfully near potential moments, camera ready.’
- ‘I would stand in a corner watchfully, taking pictures as the opportunities came.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.