One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A washing machine with an inbuilt tumble dryer.
- ‘The kitchen comes with a fridge/freezer, dishwasher, stainless steel oven and hob, and a washer-dryer.’
- ‘The £110,000 vehicle sleeps six people and is fully air-conditioned, with a washer-dryer, satellite TV and central heating.’
- ‘All of the units in the Auburn development will include German fitted kitchens with black granite worktops, a stainless steel oven and hob, microwave oven, fridge-freezer, dishwasher and washer-dryer.’
- ‘A washer-dryer, dishwasher, fridge-freezer and oven/hob are included.’
- ‘The fitted kitchen includes an oven, hob, extractor, dishwasher, fridge-freezer and washer-dryer, while the bedroom has access to a balcony.’
- ‘A dishwasher and washer-dryer are also included.’
- ‘The country kitchens have pine units, slated flooring and are fitted with washer-dryer, fridge, dishwasher and a cooker.’
- ‘There is a built-in stainless steel oven, gas hob and extractor fan as well as an integrated dishwasher and washer-dryer.’
- ‘The kitchens and bathrooms are floored with ceramic tiling, cherrywood fitted wardrobes are fitted in each bedroom, and there are storage rooms with washer-dryers already installed.’
- ‘All units come with a cooker, fridge-freezer, dishwasher and washer-dryer as standard.’
- ‘I'm sure the office would be much improved if we could swap our free drink machine for a kettle and find somewhere we could install a washer-dryer.’
- ‘The kitchen units and the mosaic tiled splashback are grey and there is a range of integrated appliances including a fridge, freezer, microwave, dishwasher and washer-dryer.’
- ‘The kitchens will come with a range of integrated appliances including a stainless steel cooker with ceramic hob and stainless steel surround, fridge-freezer, washer-dryer and dishwasher.’
- ‘Included in the purchase price are integrated kitchen appliances including a cooker, dishwasher and washer-dryer.’
- ‘Standard features in all units include fitted kitchen units and integrated appliances including fan-assisted ovens, hobs and extractor fans, fridges, dishwashers and washer-dryers.’
- ‘The 35-year-old Londoner says he intends to buy his mother a new washer-dryer with part of the prize money.’
- ‘The open plan kitchens are an extension of the living space and all contain a stainless steel oven and hob, extractor, fridge-freezer, washer-dryer and microwave.’
- ‘All units will include either balconies or terraces, while the kitchens will be individually designed and will include recessed spotlighting and integrated appliances including an oven, hob, fridge-freezer and washer-dryer.’
- ‘Included in the sale are an integrated oven, four-ring gas hob, extractor fan, freezer and washer-dryer.’
- ‘And my washer-dryer isn't working too well either.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.