One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A clever combination of flavours brought the ascent from the salty sea flavour of caviar through to piquant dill and the warmness of chives with cream.’
- ‘The warmness started in my chest and flowed right down to my toes.’
- ‘These discriminations account for the intangible awareness of mood, and they define the greenness of green and the warmness of warmth.’
- ‘Physically and mentally exhausted, I sat down in the sand, the warmness comforting me.’
- ‘He listened to what she said, asked questions that showed his understanding, and extended his arm in warmness to her at the end of the article.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.