One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘During this hallowed month the urge for excelling others in prayerfulness, piety, warm-heartedness, charity, good doing, and repentance is at the peak among the Muslims.’
- ‘The fact is that the organizers had greatly underestimated the enthusiasm and warm-heartedness of local youths.’
- ‘But if dissent has been dimmed, Douglas has little time for the argument that there is, at least, a new warm-heartedness, a softness in the culture.’
- ‘Once Upon a Time in the Midlands is that most difficult of movies: a lovable comedy with broad yet subtle comic performances, authentic and suffused with warm-heartedness.’
- ‘This looks authentic and suffused with a rich, intelligent kind of warm-heartedness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.