One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A journalist who reports from a scene of war.
- ‘He's a sensation seeker, a war correspondent, an uncompromising investigative journalist, but above all an adventurer.’
- ‘Christine spoke about her professional life as a journalist and as a war correspondent.’
- ‘Gekko even accompanied the troops as a war correspondent for a Japanese newspaper.’
- ‘The indomitable journalist, war correspondent and sometimes publisher Paul Harris is giving up his life of East Lothian luxury for a real hot spot.’
- ‘During World War II, Grossman was the chief Soviet war correspondent for the newspaper Izvestia, and was continually at the frontlines.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.