One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A modified form of rugby suitable for young children.‘between the ages of 7 and 9 years, they play the non-tackling walla rugby’
- ‘From all reports it was one the most successful weekends in walla rugby's history.’
- ‘In walla rugby, players score tries by placing the ball over the try line.’
- ‘Kids from 373 schools are getting busy in Walla Rugby week.’
- ‘'Just play what's in front of you' are the instructions given in under 8s walla rugby.’
- ‘How many students do you predict will play walla rugby?’
- ‘It was a mediocre performance against a team that could lose to a walla rugby outfit.’
- ‘Walla rugby is actively promoted by the Australian Rugby Union.’
- ‘The younger player has been catered for with the specially designed walla rugby.’
- ‘Walla rugby continues to help the growth of national junior participation.’
- ‘Walla rugby is a non-tackling game intended to teach running, passing and catching skills.’
1980s: from wallaby + rugby.
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.