One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There will be many more wailers if plans go through to close Garda stations at night to put more members of the force on the streets.’
- ‘With a nod to the Faces, the Stones, James Brown and other legendary wailers, Foreman is a wiggly protagonist of modern day hot.’
- ‘To quote tuneful wailer Ben Lee, a lot goes on… but nothing happens.’
- ‘Researchers studying the effectiveness of wailers in Melbourne observed some bats actually hanging from the speakers to investigate the strange sounds more closely.’
- ‘Hands down, she is one of the most riveting wailers around.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.