One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See wage slave
- ‘Is high school just a place to be brainwashed and prepared for a lifetime of wage slavery?’
- ‘The export-oriented cotton plantations of the US south could not have come into being and prospered without capitalist England's mechanised textile industry, based upon wage slavery.’
- ‘But it does condone wage slavery, another scourge upon working people.’
- ‘Global ‘free trade’ means social security for them if they are lucky, grinding wage slavery if they are not.’
- ‘‘Under capitalism, democracy is restricted, cramped, curtailed, mutilated by all the conditions of wage slavery, and the poverty and misery of the people,’ he wrote.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.