One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The bottom layer of the cake had a crispy, wafery crunch, and it was decorated with an X and O.’
- ‘It's sort of wafery on the outside, but with caramel inside.’
- ‘Each cookie is a delicate, flaky tube of wafery goodness.’
- ‘I had one further mission, to investigate the famous Moroccan pastilla - a parcel of wafery pastry filled with an exotic concoction of meat, almonds, spices, sugar and eggs.’
- ‘It's a thin layer of cheap chocolate wrapped around some sort of inexpensive wafery stuff with nutty, creamy stuff inside.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.