One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It's sort of wafery on the outside, but with caramel inside.’
- ‘It's a thin layer of cheap chocolate wrapped around some sort of inexpensive wafery stuff with nutty, creamy stuff inside.’
- ‘I had one further mission, to investigate the famous Moroccan pastilla - a parcel of wafery pastry filled with an exotic concoction of meat, almonds, spices, sugar and eggs.’
- ‘Each cookie is a delicate, flaky tube of wafery goodness.’
- ‘The bottom layer of the cake had a crispy, wafery crunch, and it was decorated with an X and O.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.