One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He has probably bought the Guardian or smoked wacky baccy at some stage of his life anyway, and is therefore expendable.’
- ‘Her disastrous proposal for mandatory fines for cannabis users had to be abandoned after seven members of the shadow Cabinet admitted ‘experimenting’ with wacky baccy.’
- ‘They should spend a little less time smoking wacky baccy and listening to that tuneless rubbish called dance music, and rather more time being seen and not heard.’
- ‘They will sit around smoking wacky baccy when they're supposed to be sweeping up litter or whatever.’
- ‘You get gangs of young people, some as young as 12 or 13, smoking what looks like wacky baccy.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.