One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘David Deans has a number of perceptive insights about the wackiness of mobile messaging players.’
- ‘Spinning arms, monocles, bow-ties, frog-suits and whackiness - what is TV doing to science?’
- ‘Often, isn't the wackiness in New Zealand ‘comedy’ a self-conscious pursuit of weirdness, because we're not naturally funny?’
- ‘If the title ‘Business Bizarre’ suggests an element of whackiness, it is missing in the presentation.’
- ‘South African cricket has had a certain destructive and counterproductive whackiness about it for a couple of years now, and it is clearly getting out of hand.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.