One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Just as well, then, that Mazda also has the semi-iconic MX-5 and the wackily left-field, rotary-engine RX-8 to call on for credibility.’
- ‘We're all stuck with each other, like wackily mismatched sitcom roommates.’
- ‘Poised on its plaza like a deformed meteorite, it exhibits the usual OMA tension between a wackily monumental exterior and fluidly informal interior.’
- ‘It is whackily comic with irreverent overtones and moments of quite startling seriousness.’
- ‘Fantastic show, truly funny and wackily creative.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.