One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Then there's what gets described alternately as the ongoing liberation or vulgarization of American culture.’
- ‘Hugo's descendants took offence at what they considered to be the exploitation and vulgarisation of his work.’
- ‘Much of what he writes is haute vulgarization of the best kind: witty, thoughtful, and accurate analyses of and commentaries upon the thought of other contemporary theorists.’
- ‘It achieved complete power, however, only in the twentieth century, albeit through popular simplifications and vulgarizations.’
- ‘This vulgarization of Christmas is a totally unacceptable intrusion by the non-Christian majority.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.