One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Much of what he writes is haute vulgarization of the best kind: witty, thoughtful, and accurate analyses of and commentaries upon the thought of other contemporary theorists.’
- ‘Then there's what gets described alternately as the ongoing liberation or vulgarization of American culture.’
- ‘Hugo's descendants took offence at what they considered to be the exploitation and vulgarisation of his work.’
- ‘This vulgarization of Christmas is a totally unacceptable intrusion by the non-Christian majority.’
- ‘It achieved complete power, however, only in the twentieth century, albeit through popular simplifications and vulgarizations.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.