One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Military or work boot vulcanisers for tough rubber soles to be vulcanised directly onto boot/shoe uppers.’
- ‘Use an accurate glass or metal thermometer and make sure that your vulcanizer is really performing as expected before attempting to use this rubber.’
- ‘These splices should be cured in electric vulcanizers large enough to do this in a single heat.’
- ‘When portability is essential, the SVP conveyor belt vulcanizer meets the needs of a variety of job requirements.’
- ‘The rubber is cut to the size of the mold, placed in the vulcanizer, and creates a rubber stamp through a similar process of heat and pressure.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.