One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It is used in the manufacture of antioxidants, pharmaceuticals, dyes, and in the vulcanization of rubber.’
- ‘Aniline is used in the manufacture of a number of products including dyes, pharmaceuticals, antioxidants, and vulcanization accelerators in rubber compounds.’
- ‘Fatty acids are incorporated into rubber during the vulcanization process.’
- ‘Ten years later, Charles Goodyear developed the process of vulcanization, which made rubber more stable in a variety of temperatures.’
- ‘Natural rubbers, before vulcanization, tend to be sticky and soft at high temperatures, while at low temperatures they are brittle and stiff, making them difficult to process.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.