One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Natural rubbers, before vulcanization, tend to be sticky and soft at high temperatures, while at low temperatures they are brittle and stiff, making them difficult to process.’
- ‘Fatty acids are incorporated into rubber during the vulcanization process.’
- ‘Ten years later, Charles Goodyear developed the process of vulcanization, which made rubber more stable in a variety of temperatures.’
- ‘Aniline is used in the manufacture of a number of products including dyes, pharmaceuticals, antioxidants, and vulcanization accelerators in rubber compounds.’
- ‘It is used in the manufacture of antioxidants, pharmaceuticals, dyes, and in the vulcanization of rubber.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.