One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The Rheometer describes precisely and quickly curing and processing characteristics of vulcanisable rubber compounds.’
- ‘This material is again vulcanisable and does not require any auxiliary agents for this process.’
- ‘In contrast to chemical cross-linking in the case of vulcanisable rubbers, this process is reversible.’
- ‘The sealing mixture obtained after mixing is vulcanisable at room temperature and can be processed during one day.’
- ‘Megapoly elastomers are light-coloured, self-reinforcing, easy-to-process on conventional rubber plant and are vulcanisable with normal rubber recipes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.