One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Rock with cavernous or vugular porosity occurs only in a few thin zones in the Floridan aquifer system, except in the Lower Floridan aquifer.’
- ‘The product is effective when drilling formations that are fractured or vugular and when drilling highly porous formations.’
- ‘We then obtain micro-scale computations of flow in such vugular media on very fine grids that resolve the geometry of the vugs.’
- ‘Usually the section drilled by the second drill rod below the first occurrence of fine, vugular porosity yields oil.’
- ‘It is believed that the gels have not chemically degraded, but that the water eventually finds another fracture or vugular system to travel through.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.