One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Pyrargyrite was a dominant mineral, occurring locally in vuggy masses, in the Cortland mine, Gunnison County.’
- ‘During the mid-to-late 1970s some spectacular specimens were produced from a vuggy to cavernous fissure zone intersected by an exploration drift on the 17 level.’
- ‘Small pegmatites within the granite are locally abundant and have furnished a large number of minerals from pockets and associated vuggy zones.’
- ‘During a nine-week period a vuggy zone about 250 feet inside the main haulage adit of the Mountain Monarch mine was exploited, and many fine rhodochrosite crystal groups were collected.’
- ‘Unlike the vein deposits, the metasomatic flats are frequently vuggy and are the source of most crystallized mineral specimens from the district.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.