One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘As a voluntourist hungry for something different, I've been involved in supporting rural sustainable community development projects in Western Kanchanaburi since 2002.’
- ‘A voluntourist also pays all expenses for her volunteer vacation, including transport, accommodations, and the agency's fee.’
- ‘Close to three hundred voluntourists have visited Fiji since April last year.’
- ‘In between projects, voluntourists have the chance to visit places such as Monkey Land or go bungee-jumping at the Bloukrans Bridge.’
- ‘Voluntourists are giving up all-inclusive beach resorts in the Caribbean for the opportunity to help others.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.