One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An electromotive force or potential difference expressed in volts.‘the ratio of two voltages’mass noun ‘the distortion is proportional to voltage’
- ‘In this case, the power supply needs to supply a range of voltages at very low current, and often uses doubling and trebling techniques.’
- ‘Then measure the voltage and current by attaching your volt meter to the two pieces of metal.’
- ‘Each can be configured from any of nine output modules, spanning voltages from 1.45 to 59V.’
- ‘The plasma screen consists of tiny gas plasma cells that are charged at exact electrical voltages to make a picture.’
- ‘These devices need two external ceramic capacitors to produce stable, efficient positive voltages.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.