One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person whose job is to provide the voices for characters in animated films, dubbed foreign language films, audio dramas, etc.‘when I arrived in Hollywood in after drama school, I hoped to find work as a voice actor’
- ‘The slapstick is quick and satisfying, the music charming, and the voice actors uniformly outstanding.’
- ‘O'Hara co-starred in Beetlejuice in 1988, and she's been employed as a voice actor in a series of projects.’
- ‘His deep, resonant voice has made him a regular voice actor on countless animation series.’
- ‘I would love to change careers and become a full time voice actor, but doing so would be extremely risky for me.’
- ‘Heyman is now casting for a new leading voice actor to take the reins of a Paddington and other characters.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.