- ‘the short vodcast will take viewers through the five easy steps to completing your tax return online’another term for videocast
- ‘Regular vodcasts and video features will be available to complement the extensive news and live coverage on site.’
- ‘What I look forward to is students creating more and better multimedia content to contribute to the community through their own blogs, podcasts, and vodcasts.’
- ‘The family of products are multiplatform and allow you to watch movies, listen to music, download podcasts, vodcasts and so on all over the house.’
- ‘Not that they would do anything as square as a spreadsheet or write a letter when they could make a 15-minute video and upload it as a vodcast.’
- ‘He's going to do Vodcasts on his blog.’
Early 21st century: blend of video and podcast.
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.