Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
- ‘the short vodcast will take viewers through the five easy steps to completing your tax return online’another term for videocast
- ‘The family of products are multiplatform and allow you to watch movies, listen to music, download podcasts, vodcasts and so on all over the house.’
- ‘Not that they would do anything as square as a spreadsheet or write a letter when they could make a 15-minute video and upload it as a vodcast.’
- ‘He's going to do Vodcasts on his blog.’
- ‘Regular vodcasts and video features will be available to complement the extensive news and live coverage on site.’
- ‘What I look forward to is students creating more and better multimedia content to contribute to the community through their own blogs, podcasts, and vodcasts.’
Early 21st century: blend of video and podcast.
Are you looking for a word for a foolish person? We explore twelve interesting words to describe the dunderheads in your life.
Before you run for the hills, let’s run through a list of ‘run’ expressions that are running through our minds.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.