One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In 1986 Britain passed a law which orders all vivisectors to show the value of new experiments is greater than the animal suffering inflicted.’
- ‘We are left with a caricature of the German doctor as a power crazed, human vivisector.’
- ‘First of all, for those of you who don't know me, I am a former vivisector and I speak out against vivisection now.’
- ‘Additionally, two animal labs and three vivisector's offices were entered and all contents relating to animal research were destroyed.’
- ‘Croce reveals the clear contradiction in the attitude of the vivisector towards animals.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.