One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They are vivifications of the meaning of interaction between people, as an engagement with contemporary society.’
- ‘It is particularly in the context of this duality that vivification and animation find a correspondence to the perception of space or time and attention.’
- ‘‘The true use for the imaginative faculty of modern times is to give ultimate vivifications to facts, to science, and to common lives’’
- ‘The two resurrections which take place at the Lord's presence are both out-resurrections and both vivifications.’
- ‘This Spirit is a Spirit of vivification to them for He is the Spirit of life, and makes them live unto righteousness, ‘And I will put my Spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes.’’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.