One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘‘Good heavens,’ she chirped vivaciously, ‘what a grand night!’’
- ‘Piercing blue eyes glare from under thick, black lashes while naturally rosy cheeks appear vivaciously stark against elegant, pale ivory skin.’
- ‘His landscapes possess a palpable, lively freshness that is both delicate and vivaciously atmospheric, and his subtle, innovative use of line and colour, suffused with a buoyant luminescence, is captivating.’
- ‘Lebanese people usually sit close together and interact vivaciously.’
- ‘Two young girls were dancing vivaciously twirling spectacular scarves of sapphire and pink.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.