One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘His landscapes possess a palpable, lively freshness that is both delicate and vivaciously atmospheric, and his subtle, innovative use of line and colour, suffused with a buoyant luminescence, is captivating.’
- ‘‘Good heavens,’ she chirped vivaciously, ‘what a grand night!’’
- ‘Two young girls were dancing vivaciously twirling spectacular scarves of sapphire and pink.’
- ‘Lebanese people usually sit close together and interact vivaciously.’
- ‘Piercing blue eyes glare from under thick, black lashes while naturally rosy cheeks appear vivaciously stark against elegant, pale ivory skin.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.