One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The vitreousness of grain was inherited intermediately, and positive heterosis was often observed.’
- ‘Grain quality is affected mainly by moisture content; soundness and vitreousness of the kernels; amount of foreign material; and presence of fungi, insects, and mites.’
- ‘However, kernel vitreousness and percent protein for most durum wheats tested were lower than the standard.’
- ‘Taking advantage of differences in vitreousness of corn grain could provide advantages in the future.’
- ‘Shriveled seed with normal coloration and vitreousness may be docked for poor test weight at the elevator.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.