One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘When their viticultural efforts didn't meet with much success in the semi-arid Mexican terrain where agave thrives, the Europeans decided to compromise.’
- ‘Most of the region's winemakers arrived here when it was still a viticultural frontier.’
- ‘Winemaking technology and viticultural science have advanced to such a degree that talented winemakers can sometimes turn out fairly delicious wines even when nature is working against them.’
- ‘The lake acts as a fridge in the summer and a heater in the winter, and makes the area a viticultural goldmine.’
- ‘The town's viticultural riches have given rise to a culinary explosion - in the past four years alone, four highly acclaimed restaurants have opened here.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.