One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A piece of electrical equipment used for mixing, chopping, and liquidizing foods.‘I watched the attendant put the ingredients into the vitamizer’
- ‘Blend in a vitamiser before using.’
- ‘One of the first items my mother bought was an electric vitamiser from a travelling salesman.’
- ‘People are reticent about replacing the pantry by cupboard units and the hand beater by a vitamizer.’
- ‘Vitamisers and other power operated machines can all cause serious injuries.’
- ‘Place chopped chicken, vegetables, rice and stock in vitamiser and blend until smooth.’
- ‘An excess of strawberries have been turned into syrup in the vitamizer and bottled for future use.’
- ‘Make the ointment by blending calendula petals in a vitamiser with almond oil.’
- ‘She makes a drink out of bananas, sugar syrup and crushed ice, all mixed together in a vitamizer.’
- ‘A domestic vitamizer was used to homogenize the material.’
- ‘The many ways in which a vitamiser can help in cookery are explained.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.