Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
- another term for biotin
- ‘The mask was multi-layered and began with a smothering of vitamin H cream followed by a generous lathering of oil containing vitamins A, D and E.’
- ‘It has soy bean and jojoba proteins to strengthen the hair, as well as volumising vitamin H, and is reckoned to reach the parts other shampoos can't.’
- ‘Often referred to as vitamin H, biotin is a water-soluble constituent of the B-complex group of vitamins.’
- ‘Biotin, also known as vitamin H, is an important nutritional factor and food additive, playing a major role in the metabolism of both humans and animals alike.’
- ‘Biotin (also known as vitamin H) is a small organic molecule found in every cell.’
Are you looking for a word for a foolish person? We explore twelve interesting words to describe the dunderheads in your life.
Before you run for the hills, let’s run through a list of ‘run’ expressions that are running through our minds.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.