One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for biotin
- ‘Often referred to as vitamin H, biotin is a water-soluble constituent of the B-complex group of vitamins.’
- ‘Biotin (also known as vitamin H) is a small organic molecule found in every cell.’
- ‘The mask was multi-layered and began with a smothering of vitamin H cream followed by a generous lathering of oil containing vitamins A, D and E.’
- ‘Biotin, also known as vitamin H, is an important nutritional factor and food additive, playing a major role in the metabolism of both humans and animals alike.’
- ‘It has soy bean and jojoba proteins to strengthen the hair, as well as volumising vitamin H, and is reckoned to reach the parts other shampoos can't.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.