One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
attributive Relating to or denoting the visual perception of the spatial relationships of objects.‘this increased lateralization of the male brain allows for greater right hemisphere performance and visuospatial skills’
- ‘Specific deficits in visuospatial ability and sustained attention have also been described in patients who have taken therapeutic doses of benzodiazepines regularly for longer than one year.’
- ‘Findings were similar to the original assessments in that floor layers exhibited poorer performance than the referents only in a test of visuospatial construction.’
- ‘Subjects are first asked to copy the figure to assess their visuospatial constructional ability, and then 30 minutes later, are asked to reproduce the figure from memory.’
- ‘Age is the most significant risk factor for dementia, a syndrome characterized by a decline in memory and in at least one of the following areas: language, visuospatial skills, and executive functioning.’
- ‘There is an improvement in visuospatial constructional ability and visuospatial learning and recall with age in both genders.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.