One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
attributive Relating to or denoting the coordination of movement and visual perception by the brain.
- ‘For instance, motor actions may require assessing the size and shape of the objects with which one intends to interact, for which no visuomotor program has been previously established.’
- ‘Long-term sequelae include impairment of auditory attention, visual memory, visuomotor speed, sequencing, and problem solving, motor steadiness, reaction time, and dexterity.’
- ‘A smaller group of aerospace workers reportedly performed significantly worse in areas of motor and visuomotor speed, and marginally so in areas of attention and memory.’
- ‘At the heart of this behavioral decision making process are elementary visuomotor pathways that have evolved to rapidly redirect behavior in response to a threat.’
- ‘These findings suggest the existence of two distinct modes of visuomotor control, one activated for visually guided movements and the other for delayed actions.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.