One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
In a way that relates to seeing or sight.‘the track is inspected visually three times per week’‘a visually stunning film’
- ‘Visually, the most prominent aspect of the building is the set of precast concrete panels, featuring complex relief patterns.’
- ‘All visitors must be visually screened prior to being allowed access to the building.’
- ‘The one thing that they have in common is that they're both visually impaired.’
- ‘The visually attractive system of external roof hangers enabled him to create vast column-free halls, providing exhibitors with maximum flexibility.’
- ‘The proposed development would not protect and enhance landscape values, due to the location being visually prominent and thus degrading the arcadian pastoral character of the site.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.