One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
In a way that relates to seeing or sight.‘the track is inspected visually three times per week’‘a visually stunning film’
- ‘The proposed development would not protect and enhance landscape values, due to the location being visually prominent and thus degrading the arcadian pastoral character of the site.’
- ‘The one thing that they have in common is that they're both visually impaired.’
- ‘All visitors must be visually screened prior to being allowed access to the building.’
- ‘Visually, the most prominent aspect of the building is the set of precast concrete panels, featuring complex relief patterns.’
- ‘The visually attractive system of external roof hangers enabled him to create vast column-free halls, providing exhibitors with maximum flexibility.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.