One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The presenter's lectern houses a ‘confidence’ monitor and video visualiser plus a drop-down side shelf for a notebook computer.’
- ‘But us visualisers will never get anywhere by being deflected by other people's dreams such as going by train or car.’
- ‘Now, that should be some inspiration for the city's umpteen advertising agencies, copywriters and visualisers.’
- ‘In past times, we divided ourselves into the introverts and the extroverts, the field-dependent and the field-independent, the visualizers and the verbalizers.’
- ‘Good visualizers can ‘throw ‘in their imagination and really ‘feel ‘their throw.’’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.