One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There is something both innocent and daring about Simone Martini's richly caparisoned horseman in the Palazzo Pubblico (the visitable part of which goes under the name of the Museo Civico).’
- ‘Marrakech doesn't have that many visitable tourist sights anyway so don't feel guilty: you will remember a day in the Mamounia long after the others have been forgotten.’
- ‘The best way to make every property more visitable is to make Pittsburgh a more desirable place to live.’
- ‘I haven't enough space left to discuss Subrahmanyam's career: if he's visitable on a website, browsing through his list of publications might cost you a hundred hours of internet connection.’
- ‘The eternal city is eternally visitable, so don't go at it like there's no tomorrow.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.