One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In the country of the visionless, the blind man is king.’
- ‘I have to admit that, when the architecture for returning to the Moon was unveiled, the thought that the last three decades of human spaceflight were a visionless mistake crossed my mind.’
- ‘I have dismally observed that our youth organizations are myopic, lethargic, and visionless in facing these challenges.’
- ‘I fear anything that comes out of today's flurry of diplomacy will just be a band-aid solution, typical of this inward-looking, negative, visionless government.’
- ‘I would like to suggest to you that the allegation that non-traditional churches are visionless and that they do not add to nation building is false.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.