One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In the country of the visionless, the blind man is king.’
- ‘I have to admit that, when the architecture for returning to the Moon was unveiled, the thought that the last three decades of human spaceflight were a visionless mistake crossed my mind.’
- ‘I would like to suggest to you that the allegation that non-traditional churches are visionless and that they do not add to nation building is false.’
- ‘I have dismally observed that our youth organizations are myopic, lethargic, and visionless in facing these challenges.’
- ‘I fear anything that comes out of today's flurry of diplomacy will just be a band-aid solution, typical of this inward-looking, negative, visionless government.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.