One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Better to look elsewhere - for instance, at the tourism sector and the degree of cultural visionariness to be found there.’
- ‘But this was not enough for him; he is a visionary painter, and in his visionariness he resembles Dante.’
- ‘America experienced a dark conservative revival - people turned cynical, selfish, and misanthropic as visionariness turned to graspingness.’
- ‘The situation calls for novel solutions, insight and visionariness.’
- ‘His visionariness, tranquility, consistence and responsibility, his special way of communicating will be cherished in our memory.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.