One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The role-playing visher told the manager that the company was looking at the possibility of winning a multimillion-dollar government contract.’
- ‘A visher in India may call and trick people from the USA and the latter might not be able to do anything about it.’
- ‘Employees receive typical vishing calls and are scored on whether they give the visher information.’
- ‘A visher can change routings easily, but even so the analysis can potentially reveal details that will reveal a given call as being false.’
- ‘These aspects will lead to success as a professional visher.’
- ‘A Voice over Internet Protocol phone number can be easily created without the visher having to divulge and thoroughly verify his personal information as one must with traditional phone lines.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.