One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Employees receive typical vishing calls and are scored on whether they give the visher information.’
- ‘A visher can change routings easily, but even so the analysis can potentially reveal details that will reveal a given call as being false.’
- ‘A visher in India may call and trick people from the USA and the latter might not be able to do anything about it.’
- ‘A Voice over Internet Protocol phone number can be easily created without the visher having to divulge and thoroughly verify his personal information as one must with traditional phone lines.’
- ‘The role-playing visher told the manager that the company was looking at the possibility of winning a multimillion-dollar government contract.’
- ‘These aspects will lead to success as a professional visher.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.