One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for viscometer
- ‘The rotational viscosimeters comprise a motor which rotates a measuring head intended to be introduced in a given fashion into the liquid whose viscosity is to be determined.’
- ‘A method for measuring viscosity and a viscosimeter are disclosed.’
- ‘To pump the liquid in the capillary a membran air pump controlled with valves is connected to the viscosimeter.’
- ‘Several types of viscosimeters are in use today.’
- ‘Although a variety of viscosimeters have been developed to measure viscosity, most of them operate with the same principles, that is, Poiseuille's Law.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.