One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Our studies of BIA-DNA interactions by isothermal titration calorimetry and viscometry were not successful mainly because of insufficient solubility of the imidazoacridone compounds in water (data not shown).’
- ‘Except for the lowest molecular weight samples, all of the average molecular weights were determined by agarose gel electrophoresis or viscometry.’
- ‘In some cases intercalative ability has been confirmed with the ethidium displacement assay or viscometry.’
- ‘This introduction to size exclusion/gel permeation chromatography emphasizes column selection, conventional calibration, molar mass sensitive detectors, light scattering, viscometry, and high throughput methods.’
- ‘Although viscometry is potentially an excellent tool for quality control of liposomes and lipoplexes, it has seldom been used in this field, most likely because it requires a large amount of sample.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.