One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It is not entirely soluble in water, to which it imparts less viscidity than ordinary Gum Acacia.’
- ‘The adhesive properties of bitumen determine its viscidity and adhesive properties.’
- ‘A fabric structure is constructed having a fabric base sheet, a viscidity layer, a polymeric back layer, and a protective layer.’
- ‘The granules are very uniform in size and dissolubility is very high with a viscidity of 61.5.’
- ‘Its functions are viscidity, nourishment, the binding of joints, the solidarity of the body, and the maintenance of sexual vigour.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.