One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The power of the heart, already grown virtueless and thin, distills poisonous clammy vapours which emerge from the head.’
- ‘Unfortunate and virtueless people are unable to hear even the name of the Three Treasures, let alone take refuge in them.’
- ‘Tell us whether the god is with form and face or whether He is formless, faceless, virtueless.’
- ‘Not long after Sam comes back to life, she discovers that she works for a virtueless enterprise that seeks to tear down churches and community centers to build mini-malls.’
- ‘The architecture of Palladio is wholly virtueless and despicable.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.