One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Letting go is an interesting gesture, because in fact it's almost like invoking the virtuality of the self, just putting it spontaneously on the table.’
- ‘What's important here is that this virtuality had actual consequences: it erased particular histories and experiences.’
- ‘The issue doesn't strike me as being one of virtuality versus materiality.’
- ‘So should we expect reality and virtuality to diverge?’
- ‘Instead, we believe that actions can begin, unfold and conclude entirely online, and that virtuality has its own set of ethics and value systems that do not correspond to the rest of reality.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.