One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A honeycomb that has been used only once for honey and never for storing eggs.
- ‘Our Royal Extract gel decanter is adorned with a gold bee button to denote two of its essential ingredients - virgin comb honey and Royal Jelly.’
- ‘The beverage of immortality of the ancient Greek Gods, ‘Ambrosia,’ a mixture of virgin comb honey and pollen, was for the human organism a fountain of inexhaustible power.’
- ‘Are those of us using checker-boarding and unlimited brood nest, sacrificing having the truly exquisite honey that can only come from virgin comb?’
- ‘How simple it was in days of yore when a fresh swarm hived at the "lime tree bud bursting" season produced fresh virgin combs and the honey harvested at the Autumn equinox!’
- ‘The crushed comb goes to my solar wax melter, and since it is virgin comb the resulting beeswax is exquisite.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.