A person who harvests grapes.
- ‘During the last years, some vintagers have been focusing on growing red vines.’
- ‘About mid-September, the vintagers begin to press the wine.’
- ‘The little room, extended in length, is decorated with a frieze which represents scenes with vintager Puttos, delimited by caryatids.’
- ‘Esslingen was a former free city and its community contained not only the actual city but 13 villages with small peasant landowners, most of them vintagers.’
- ‘The wines of vintagers from the ‘Pfalz’, a german region, can be selected with an unusual and efficient search method.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.