One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The noodles are prepared with a specially prepared sauce and a dollop of vinegarish chilli paste.’
- ‘Unable to unload carbon dioxide into my lungs, my blood would turn vinegarish and my kidneys would burn out trying to neutralize the acid.’
- ‘It was originally named Vinegaroon, for a large scorpion-like spider, native to the area, which emits a vinegarish stench when upset.’
- ‘I don't want to sound vinegarish, but this has got to be the worst website I have ever seen!’
- ‘He had to travel a lot for his work and once he brought back two bottles of red wine from Australia and I had a taste: they were foul and vinegarish.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.