One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘For Stuart Carroll it is noble violence, especially in its vindicatory aspect, that ties together and explains these contrasts.’
- ‘The question, therefore, concerning ‘the nature of the atonement’ depends on the question of whether there is in God such an attribute as distributive or vindicatory justice.’
- ‘And this model could comprise a useful vindicatory framework for that.’
- ‘Now that the Privy Council has confirmed the right of vindicatory damages, there will likely be many more.’
- ‘There are vindicatory stories available to scientists, which they draw on in times of need.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.